High Chromium White Iron Wear Plates Introduction
The lifting effect of the lining plate on the sphere basically depends on the static friction between it and the sphere. The static friction coefficient of wet grinding machine is 0.35, and that of dry process mill is 0.4. Because the static friction coefficient is much smaller than the actual need, the relative sliding phenomenon will inevitably appear, resulting in the decrease of the height of lining plate lifting and the wear of lining plate and sphere. The material in the fine grinding bin is mainly grinding, the lining board lifting capacity can be smaller, and even hope that there is a certain relative sliding between the ball and liner, in order to enhance the grinding and friction of the material. Therefore, flat liner is widely used in fine grinding bin
1. Production of qualified wear and heat castings;
2. Design and installation of the boltless mill liners;
3. Consulting service of material selection of the mill liners under specific working condition to achieve longer service life;
4. Consulting service of production & fineness improvement of grinding mills.
5. We can provide OEM/ODM for our clients.