White Iron Cast Plates for Shot Blasting Machines Introduction
High chromium cast iron is the abbreviation of high chromium white wear-resistant cast iron. It is an important branch of chromium wear resistant cast iron. It is the third generation of wear-resistant white cast iron developed after nickel hard cast iron. High chromium cast iron is generally referred to as alloy white cast iron with Cr content between 11-30% and C content of 2.0-3.6%. It is a kind of anti-wear material with good performance and special attention. It has good resistance to high temperature and corrosion resistance, combined with convenient production, moderate cost.
Place of Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Brand Name: Chen's Liner
Model Number: DF642
Application: mining industry
Hardness: More than HRC58
Material Grade: KmTBCr18
Product name: High Cr Cast Iron Chute Liners for Grinding Mill
1. Production of qualified wear and heat castings;
2. Design and installation of the boltless mill liners;
3. Consulting service of material selection of the mill liners under specific working condition to achieve longer
4. Consulting service of production & fineness improvement of grinding mills.
5. We can provide OEM/ODM for our clients.