Nodular Iron Castings Introduction
The ductile iron parts are obtained by spheroidizing and inoculation to obtain spheroidal graphite, which effectively improves the mechanical properties of the cast iron, especially the plasticity and toughness, thereby obtaining higher strength than the carbon steel. Ductile iron is a kind of high-strength cast iron material. Its comprehensive performance is close to that of steel. It is based on its excellent performance and has been successfully used to cast some parts with high stress, high strength, toughness and wear resistance.
Place of Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Brand Name: Chen's Liner
Model Number: DF642
Application: mining industry
Hardness: More than HRC58
Material Grade: KmTBCr18
Product name: High Cr Cast Iron Chute Liners for Grinding Mill
1. Production of qualified wear and heat castings;
2. Design and installation of the boltless mill liners;
3. Consulting service of material selection of the mill liners under specific working condition to achieve longer service life;
4. Consulting service of production & fineness improvement of grinding mills.
5. We can provide OEM/ODM for our clients.
Packaging & Delivery
Packed by strong steel pallets;
The load of each pallet is less than 2500kg;
The castings will be loaded in 20 feet container.
It depends on the quantity to be ordered