Ductile Iron Castings for Section Mill Introduction
Rolling composite lining board with 3Cr13 stainless steel and Q345 low alloy steel, through special process, so that the two kinds of material are bonded together by heat treatment processing to achieve different degrees of hardness values, 3Cr13 hardfacing layer hardness HRC50-55, low alloy steel with low carbon content, quenched hardness, hardness is still the original HB180-220; hardstanding 3Cr13 according to the requirements of drawing a total thickness of 25%, the rest of Q345 low alloy steel thickness.
in the process of rolling, roll bite steel moment have a greater impact, this time can play the advantages of composite plate mill. The surface hardness and good wear resistance, long service life. The back of low hardness, good flexibility, the level of protection, do not bite steel impact force, extrusion formation is uneven, ensure the rolling products then the accuracy. This impact can play elasticity, relieve and reduce the impact force. It also has the protective roller bearing life. The advantages of 3Cr13 material resistance to acid and alkali, good corrosion resistance, no corrosion, surface smooth.
1. Production of qualified wear and heat castings;
2. Design and installation of the boltless mill liners;
3. Consulting service of material selection of the mill liners under specific working condition to achieve longer service life;
4. Consulting service of production & fineness improvement of grinding mills.
5. We can provide OEM/ODM for our clients.