High Cr Cast Iron Wear Resistant for Mills Introduction
High chromium cast iron is a short chromium cast iron with high chromium white. It is a kind of abrasion resistant material with good performance and special attention. It has much higher wear resistance than alloy steel,And it has much higher toughness and strength than ordinary white cast iron. At the same time, it also has good resistance to high temperature and corrosion resistance, and with convenient production and moderate cost, it is known as one of the most excellent abrasive wear resistant materials
Place of Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Brand Name: Chen's Liner
Model Number: DF642
Application: mining industry
Hardness: More than HRC58
Material Grade: KmTBCr18
Product name: High Cr Cast Iron Chute Liners for Grinding Mill
1. Production of qualified wear and heat castings;
2. Design and installation of the boltless mill liners;
3. Consulting service of material selection of the mill liners under specific working condition to achieve longer service life;
4. Consulting service of production & fineness improvement of grinding mills.
5. We can provide OEM/ODM for our clients.