CrMo Alloy Steel Castings Introduction
Chromium molybdenum alloy steel liner has good hardenability, linear expansion coefficient is low, after heat treatment, the microstructure of the plate lining for acicular tempered martensite and dispersed carbides and residual austenite, chromium molybdenum alloy steel liner under the heat treatment process has the advantages of high strength, high toughness, good shock resistance characteristics 。
Place of Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Brand Name: Chen's Liner
Model Number: DF642
Application: mining industry
Hardness: More than HRC58
Material Grade: KmTBCr18
Product name: High Cr Cast Iron Chute Liners for Grinding Mill
1. Production of qualified wear and heat castings;
2. Design and installation of the boltless mill liners;
3. Consulting service of material selection of the mill liners under specific working condition to achieve longer
4. Consulting service of production & fineness improvement of grinding mills.
5. We can provide OEM/ODM for our clients.