Cr Mo Alloy Steel Ring Castings Introduction
1. Hardness: HRC33-43.
2. Impact toughness value: about 70J.
3. Heat treatment process: air quenching.
4. Internal quality: The chromium-molybdenum alloy steel cylinder liner is tested by ultrasonic flaw detection.
5. Surface quality: The chromium-molybdenum alloy steel cylinder liner is detected by magnetic particle inspection.
1. Select the appropriate nickel-based alloy grade according to the specific working conditions;
2. Casting and processing nickel-based alloy castings according to customer drawings;
3. Produce nickel-based alloy cast pipes, cast rings and sleeves such as ASTM A494 CZ100 by centrifugal casting process;
4. Using high-precision CNC lathes and CNC machining centers to efficiently process high-precision CZ100 special alloy castings;
5. Production of CZ100 nickel-based alloy castings according to international standards.
6. Size: diameter 50mm - 1500mm.