Cr Mo Alloy Steel Cement Mill Shell Liners for Cement Mill Introduction
The Chute Linings capacity of our company is 30,000MT/year and the single piece is from 15kg to 20tons. The capacities of Mid-frequency induction electric furnaces are 15tons,12tons, 5tons,2tons, 1.5tons and 1.2tons. And we have 10 sets of heat-treatment electrical furnaces with capacity of 30 tons, 10 tons,3 tons.
Superior performance of Cr-Mo alloy steel ，It has good strength toughness and wear resistance 、High temperature resistance、Hydrogen corrosion resistance,antioxidant,Good thermal strength ，The application field is very broad .
Martensite is obtained by quenching and tempering process ，High wear resistance and good toughness are obtained ，The corrugated liner used for Martensitic chromium molybdenum alloy steel effectively improves the service life of the liner and the efficiency of coal grinding.
1. Production of qualified wear and heat castings;
2. Design and installation of the boltless mill liners;
3. Consulting service of material selection of the mill liners under specific working condition to achieve longer
4. Consulting service of production & fineness improvement of grinding mills.
5. We can provide OEM/ODM for our clients.