General operating procedures for high chromium white iron castings
High chromium white iron castings must be complied with before work
1. Read the shift record carefully and solve the problems left by the previous shift.
2. Remove obstacles hindering the normal operation of the equipment.
3. Lubricate the equipment according to the lubrication card.
4. Check the fasteners of key parts of the equipment, if any, they must be fastened.
5. Read equipment operation instructions carefully and operate the equipment according to the instructions.Do not operate the equipment without operating certificate.
High chromium white iron castings must be observed during work
1. Under normal circumstances, it is not allowed to start the equipment with load, nor to overload the use of casting equipment.
2. After the casting equipment is started, operators shall not leave their posts without permission and shall concentrate on the operation according to the process procedures.
3. Always pay attention to the equipment operation situation, such as poor lubrication or loose fasteners, or parts damage, or pipeline leakage flow, or electrical failure, or bearing temperature greater than 65 ° С wait for a phenomenon, should immediately stop processing, notify the maintenance personnel to repair if necessary.
4. In case of equipment accident, the equipment should be stopped immediately, the site situation should be maintained, and the relevant departments should be reported for inspection, analysis,
High chromium white iron castings must be followed after work
1. Shut down the circuit, or shut off the faucet, and cut off the power supply or water and gas source.
2. Clean the site and equipment to keep the equipment and surrounding environment clean.
3. Fill in the shift record carefully and do the shift work well.www.wuxiorient.com