(1) Remove dust from the cylinder before installing the liner.
(2) When installing the lining, a layer of 1:2 cement mortar should be applied between the inner wall of the cylinder and the lining, and the lining bolts should be tightened by dampness. The gap between the linings is also smoothed with sand and pulp.
(3) The bolts of the fixed lining should be carefully padded to prevent leakage of the slurry.
(4) Before installing the lining, the lining should be inspected and trimmed. The back and sides should be smooth and flat. The bolt holes should be thoroughly cleaned and the casting burrs should be removed so that the bolts can penetrate smoothly. The north and the periphery should be trimmed with a grinding wheel as appropriate to meet the installation requirements.
(5) Directional linings should be noted that the direction should not be reversed. The long mill generally divides the grinding cylinder into two compartments by the compartment plate. The feed end is the first bin and the first bin is the step liner. When installing, the thin end of the step liner should be in the same direction as the arrow in the direction of rotation of the mill. The scorpion hole of the compartment plate is tapered, and the big end of the cone should be aligned with the discharge direction of the mill.
(6) When installing the compartment board, all the bolts should be worn, and then the bolts should be tightened step by step. At the same time, it should be noted that the bolts on the cylinder body should be tightly connected to the center disc of the cylinder. After the bolts are all tightened, the nuts of the bolts on the center disc of the cylinder body are "spot welded" by electric welding to prevent loosening.
(7) The cylinder liner shall not form an annular gap.
(8) The cement mortar can be put into trial after the solidification has reached the strength requirement. Loose bolts should be tightened in time during operation.