(1) Mechanical parts materials. The wear resistance of mechanical parts is affected by the toughness and hardness of the material. The hardness of the material of the part improves the ability to resist deformation. However, too much hardness will increase the brittleness, resulting in the formation of abrasive particles of the part material.
(2) Mechanical operating speed. Mechanical wear during operation is affected by a series of factors such as pause or open state, reverse or forward rotation, running direction, speed, uniform speed and variable speed. Usually in the case of dry friction, the faster the running speed, the more severe the mechanical wear. In the case where the lubricating oil is provided, the faster the running speed, the more easily the liquid friction is formed, and the wear is reduced.
(3) Operating load of mechanical parts. On the whole, the greater the unit pressure, the more severe the wear of the parts. Moreover, the characteristics of the load will also seriously affect the wear of the parts, such as short-term load, long-term load, presence or absence of impact load, variable load or static load, etc., the load-bearing structure or part will form a certain deformation and pressure, if Exceeding this limit will destroy the function of the part. In the course of mechanical work, it is necessary to bear the load of diversity and complexity, and to change the characteristics based on the actual situation of various mechanical operations. The fundamental reason for analyzing the mechanical stress of mechanical equipment and its parts is the load. The load is also the criterion for analyzing the cause of the accident or the judgment of the scrapping of the parts. Is it accurate to determine the correctness of the load to the conclusion of the accident and the safety of the calculation result? Influence.
(4) Processing quality of mechanical parts. If the design shape of the part is different from the ideal shape, the surface of the part will distribute the load unevenly, resulting in severe wear. In the case of the same load, the smaller the roughness, the less the part will wear. However, if the surface is Too smooth will increase the frictional contact surface and cause severe wear; if the friction surface is parallel to the direction of the tool mark, the friction will be smaller.
(5) Installation and assembly quality. The quality of the assembled parts has an effect on the degree of mechanical friction. If the installation space is too small, it will hinder the friction of the liquid, and it will easily form the thermal friction, which will kill the friction pair and cause the adhesive wear; if the installation space is too small, It also hinders the formation of liquid friction, which in turn causes the impact load to form and increases the degree of wear.
(6) Lubrication. Lubrication can reduce the effects of wear and tear, liquid lubrication can avoid adhesive wear, and the lubricating oil supplied by the friction pair can avoid abrasive friction.
(7) Humidity and temperature. The adsorption of mechanical surface lubricants is affected by temperature. When the temperature is raised, the stability of the lubricating oil is affected, which causes the chemical change of the lubricating oil to lose the ability to adsorb the mechanical surface. Liquids, harmful gases, water vapor, dust, etc. can also wear mechanical parts, causing oxidation or corrosion of mechanical parts, eventually wearing parts.https://www.wuxiorient.com/