Ni hard White Iron Chute Liners Heavy Section Bolt Holes Introduction
High chromium white iron wear-resistant castings, cement polished board carbon and silicon content is low, carbon mainly exists in cementite form, fracture surface is silver white. The microstructure and properties are uniform, wear resistant, good plasticity and toughness. It is used to make parts with complex shape and can bear strong dynamic load.
Place of Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Brand Name: Chen's Liner
Model Number: DF642
Application: mining industry
Hardness: More than HRC58
Material Grade: KmTBCr18
Product name: High Cr Cast Iron Chute Liners for Grinding Mill
The static friction coefficient of wet grinding machine is 0.35, and that of dry process mill is 0.4. Because the static friction coefficient is much smaller than the actual need, the relative sliding phenomenon will inevitably appear, resulting in the decrease of the height of lining plate lifting and the wear of lining plate and sphere.
The material in the fine grinding bin is mainly grinding, the lining board lifting capacity can be smaller, and even hope that there is a certain relative sliding between the ball and liner, in order to enhance the grinding and friction of the material. Therefore, flat liner is widely used in fine grinding bin.
1. Production of qualified wear and heat castings;
2. Design and installation of the boltless mill liners;
3. Consulting service of material selection of the mill liners under specific working condition to achieve longer service life;
4. Consulting service of production & fineness improvement of grinding mills.
5. We can provide OEM/ODM for our clients.